Monday, February 1, 2010

MY NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION

It’s a new year and, as many people do, I gave myself a pep talk about what I would like to change, focus on, commit to, and fix about me this year. I, of course, promise to follow through on all of the goals I set, reward myself in some way for accomplishing them, and feel better about myself for moving forward and being positive. I took me a long time to come up with anything for this list, because this year, unlike years in the past, I chose to include only things I am truly willing to change, not just things I’d like to change. One of the things I found was that by altering the rules to only include what I’m willing to do made me really think harder and more strategically. Ultimately I came up with what I think is the perfect New Year’s resolution for me. And you’ve just read it!!!!

Dr. Rick

No comments:

Post a Comment