Friday, February 26, 2010

BIRTHDAY WISHES

I hope this isn’t too vain of me, but today’s blog is about my upcoming birthday. Over the years my birthday celebration has taken on different traditional purposes in my life. There have been “milestone” birthdays (30, 40, & 50). There have been “legal/social” birthdays (18-voting, 21-drinking, 25-reduction of car insurance premiums, 30-“I’m one of them now!”, 40-whattayamean I need bifocals, 50-AARP, 55-Marlins games at half price). The future “ I’m close but not yet” birthdays (59 ½-IRA distributions without penalty, 60-movie discounts, 65-Medicare, 66-first year of my full retirement age). I’ve often made wishes that never come true. I guess many of them have been unrealistic. The more important wishes come true only with my input and energy. At least I’ve learned that lesson. For this birthday (March 6th) my wish is that all of you reading this blog write a comment about you—anything about you! Let me know you’re out there.

Dr. Rick

1 comment:


  1. I wish this is not too useless of me, but the present weblog is about my upcoming birthday party. Over the years my wedding has taken RS Gold on different conventional reasons in my life. There have been “milestone” birthday party parties (30, 40, & 50). There have been “legal/social” birthday party parties (18-voting, 21-drinking, 25-reduction of auto insurance plan charges, 30-“I’m one of them now!”, 40-whattayamean I need bifocals, 50-AARP, 55-Marlins activities at 50 percent price). The long run “ I’m near but not yet” birthday party parties (59 ½-IRA withdrawals without charge, 60-movie discount rates, 65-Medicare, 66-first season of my complete pension age). I’ve often made desires that never come real. I think many of WOW Gold them have been impractical. The more essential desires come real only with my feedback and power. At least I’ve discovered that session. For Buy Diablo 3 Gold this birthday party (March 6th) my wish is that all of you studying this weblog create a statement about you—anything about you! Let me know you are out there.

    ReplyDelete